Our ESG Gap Analysis tool conducts a holistic materiality assessment of an organisation’s current ESG performance.
If you’re looking for a fast analysis of your current position, progress and positive impacts, our ESG (Environmental, Social, Governance) Gap Analysis Tool is on hand to help. Developed in-house at Energise by our expert digital team, the tool uses the 17 Sustainable Development Goals and impacts on non-financial capitals (natural, human, and social) as the underpinning frameworks to establish how sustainable your business practices are.
Knowing where you stand is the key to meaningful action. Our ESG gap analysis incorporates all elements needed for a sustainable future.
ESG Gap Analysis
Why complete an ESG Gap Analysis?
Our ESG Gap Analysis tool is designed for organisations of all sizes and sectors, from SMEs to large corporations. The tool assesses your performance on core sustainability issues that commonly appear in reporting frameworks and standards.
Any questions about the ESG pillars?
We’d love to help.
How can our ESG tool make your business more sustainable?
The tool allows you to:
- Measure your organisation’s impact against material ESG issues, mapped onto Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and non-financial forms of capital;
- Engage your internal stakeholders with sustainability issues;
- Identify where you can introduce policies and improve sustainable practices and programmes;
- Demonstrate your action to key stakeholders and investors;
- Collate relevant documentation and evidence that may be needed for regulatory compliance and other standards.
How we can help
Our bespoke ESG Gap Analysis tool has been created in house by our digital and consultancy teams, to ensure it covers all relevant information. As a team, we have reflected on the key challenges from customers early in their journey to sustainability and can tailor the tool to meet your needs.
By establishing your position and priorities, and planning for your future goals, our ESG experts are on hand to help bridge the gap and help you achieve those goals.