The purpose of Energy Audits is to identify opportunities alongside our Pathway to Net Zero 4Rs approach. As part of the audits, we will model the building (or transport or process. respectively) and identify opportunities to reduce your carbon impact by managing consumption efficiently and considering options for low carbon & renewable generation.
From compliance to spring board
Download our guide to becoming Net Zero
The importance of audits
An Energy Audit including data analysis is the foundation to your Net Zero journey because your consumption data and known opportunities are important contributing factors. Additionally, with the outcomes of the audit, you could:
- Implement the identified opportunities for reduced energy spend and carbon impact
- Roll out audits to the remainder of your building portfolio, other processes, or fleet
- Continue the process and develop an Energy and Carbon Strategy
- Become a more sustainable business.
Questions about Energy Audits?
How do Audits move you closer to Net Zero?
How we can help
Energise delivers audits at two levels, depending on your organisation’s situation: either “Budget Cost” or “Investment Grade”. Here’s what you need to know:
- A Budget Cost Audit provides a detailed foundation for taking a building, process, or fleet on the Pathway to Net Zero. We typically provide it to support reporting in compliance schemes such as ESOS.
- The Investment Grade level provides a more detailed and accurate outcome, which can be used to kick-start an implementation programme.
KIER Group – Zero Heroes in Safe Hands
Kier is a leading property, construction and services group. They operate across a range of sectors including defence, education, health, housing, industrials, power, property, transport and utilities.
Since partnering in 2013, Energise have assisted Kier in developing a clearer strategy on energy and carbon management. Alongside a wider set of actions this has seen Kier move from strength to strength in carbon management.