Vacancy: Project Administrator
Salary: £24,000 – 26,000 (per annum)
Location: Home based with the ability to travel to St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world.
Are you up to the challenge?
Here at Energise it’s not just a job, it’s a commitment to a more sustainable way of living. We are flexible, hardworking and not afraid to push boundaries. Our employees are encouraged to become the best they can be. We are a sustainability consultancy with a track record of delivering Net Zero strategies and carbon management for corporates, public and third sector organisations, SMEs and individuals and supporting them on every step of their sustainability journey.
We are looking to expand our team and are seeking to employ someone who can not only do ‘The Job’ but questions it and then seeks to improve it.
We have an exciting new opportunity as a Project Administrator to join our team. To achieve success in the role, you will need to work effectively, be highly organised, have good communication, stakeholder engagement and problem-solving skills, and be able to work with complex projects and schedules.
The Project Administrator is responsible for providing administrative support across the delivery team, both within the Project Management team and to the Consultancy and Customer Experience Teams. This role requires a high level of attention to detail and a focus on quality, as well as exceptional organisational skills.
As part of this role, you will be expected to:
- Support the Consultancy team to plan and oversee the successful delivery of our projects.
- Schedule meetings and site surveys, liaising directly with our internal team, customers, and external contractors.
- Provide customer service support to our customers as needed to ‘wow’ them.
- Work with the Project Management team to update and administer our delivery systems.
- Produce cyclical reporting and meeting packs for a range of recipients.
- Make recommendations on how we can continually improve our processes and systems.
- Provide training as required to the wider team on our delivery systems and processes.
Experience & qualifications required
- Excellent communication, presentation, and relationship-building skills.
- Able to act as a partner to our consultancy team, supporting them with their work.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise competing requirements.
- Experience with planning and administering projects, preparing reports, and diary management.
- Analytical and data/information interpretation skills, system, and data management.
- Able to work in a collaborative team environment and independently.
- Solution-focused and proactive in your approach to work
- A high level of numeracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in preparing and entering information
- Excellent time management and the ability to work to tight deadlines
- A high level of integrity, discretion, professionalism, and diplomacy.
- Enjoy being positively challenged and positively challenging others to improve continually.
- Can work independently, use initiative, and anticipate needs.
- Experience working in a consultancy environment or similar.
- Experience and understanding of a variety of project management methodologies and theories to ensure the right tools can be used for projects.
Experience and qualifications required
- Strong demonstrable experience in managing complex projects within a fast-paced environment, including diary management and reporting.
- Competent with using Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Customer Service experience
- Strong IT skills essential.
- Salary between £24,000 – 26,000 (salary is depending on experience)
- Pension Scheme
- Unlimited holidays
- Private healthcare
- Additional benefits information is available on our Careers page
Energise is committed to a policy of diversity, equity, and inclusion in its recruitment process. We actively and consciously seek to recruit without bias on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, disability, beliefs (religious or other), age or sexual orientation of that employee.