Vacancy: Finance Business Partner
Salary: £45,000 – £55,000 p.a. depending on experience
Location: Home based with the ability to travel to St Neots, Cambridgeshire
Somewhere inside all of us is the power to change the world.
Are you up to the challenge?
Here at Energise it’s not just a job, it’s a commitment to a more sustainable way of living. We are flexible, hardworking and not afraid to push boundaries. Our employees are encouraged to become the best they can be. We are a sustainability consultancy with a track record of delivering Net Zero strategies and carbon management for corporates, public and third sector organisations, SMEs and individuals and supporting them on every step of their sustainability journey.
We are looking to expand our team and are seeking to employ someone who can not only do ‘The Job’ but questions it and then seeks to improve it.
We are currently seeking a Finance Business Partner to join our growing team. To achieve success in the role you will need to be able to work effectively with a range of stakeholders across the business, have good communication and problem-solving skills, and the ability retain a macro level view while working with micro level data.
Our Finance Business Partner will be fully responsible for the preparation, delivery and oversight of the following areas:
• Production of forecasts, as well as the annual 5 year plan and budget (P&L, Balance Sheet & Cash flow).
• Finance input on trading targets / planning.
• Preparation / review of monthly management accounts.
• Review / analysis of the incoming orders, resource requirements and margins.
• Supporting and preparing presentations for the Board.
• Providing support for financial, trading and trend reporting both internally and externally.
• Business partnering with key stakeholders to ensure that the above elements are produced to ahigh degree of accuracy.
• Ensuring finance is well represented within the business and maintains an outward facing
Experience & qualifications required
Essential experience and qualification
You would have already worked in a Finance Business Partnering role which focused on strategy, financial planning and analysis, ideally from a B2C organisation/consultancy environment. You will also need to demonstrate the following qualifications, skills and experience:
• Experience in Consultancy and Project Delivery
• A natural business communicator who is commercially aware.
• Have a can-do attitude / takes initiative/self-starter.
• Credible; can instantly establish rapport with colleagues at all levels, including Heads of and Directors and Owners of the business.
• Ability to collaborate and run with high-profile projects.
• Analytically strong with the ability to challenge and think creatively.
• Fully Qualified ACA, ACCA or CIMA.
• Demonstrate advanced Excel skills.
• Demonstrate advanced Xero skills.
• Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment, which includes discussions around creative reviews, giving and receiving constructive feedback to and from fellow team members and customers.
• Experience of Net Zero or Sustainability industry
• Experience of a fast-growing, constantly changing environment
• Confident with using project management and timesheet systems to analyse and report on data
• Salary of £45,000 to £55,000 (dependent on experience)
• Pension Scheme
• Unlimited annual leave
• Access to private healthcare
• Additional benefits information is available on our Careers page
Energise is committed to a policy of diversity, equity, and inclusion in its recruitment process. We actively and consciously seek to recruit without bias on the grounds of race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, marital status, disability, beliefs (religious or other), age or sexual orientation of that employee.