This year we’ve launched our new SME and third sector offering – the Net Zero Club. The Net Zero Club is for small and medium sized organisations who want to take leadership on reducing their impact on the planet.
By being in the club, you commit to a journey of becoming a net zero organisation and start mapping out your strategy for achieving that. The Net Zero Club is a place to learn and collaborate with others on their pathway to net zero. Once in the club, we work with you to reduce your impact on the planet and offset your emissions on the way.
There are three membership levels, starting at £45pcm + VAT. Our Silver and Gold levels will provide you with the tools to lead from the front in meeting the Net Zero Challenge.
Here’s a look at what you’ll get as a member:
· Collation of your carbon footprint
· Annual carbon footprint report
· Carbon offset (at an additional £6/tonne)
· PR pack (Guide, Certificates & Policy)
· Monthly Carbon Expert tips
· Expert online chat
· Net zero FAQs/Online forum access
· Net zero Pathway Tracker
· Quarterly net zero performance reporting*
· Online utility monitoring portal*
· Carbon reduction survey of your building**
· Expert annual review of your performance**
*Silver and Gold membership packages
**Gold membership package only
Find out more
Instagram / LinkedIn @NetZeroClub
Call the team on 01480 220 280 or email firstname.lastname@example.org