ESOS: Moving you closer to Net Zero
ESOS is the UK’s implementation of the EU Energy Efficiency Directive.
The scheme requires all large businesses who meet the criteria to:
- Appoint an ESOS Lead Assessor,
- Measure energy consumption,
- Conduct energy audits,
- Identify energy efficiency recommendations, and
- Report compliance to the Environment Agency.
Download the guide and watch the webinar recording learn more about:
- What phase 3 includes
- Compliance criteria and timeline
- Real outcomes and deliverables
- How ESOS supports your Net Zero Strategy
The compliance deadline has been extended to 5th June 2024.
We look forward to helping you on your journey.